“Relaxed apartment, very good value for money”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bequemes Bett
bedroom
Schlafzimmer
Schlafzimmer
Side table with reading lamp
Nachttisch mit Lampe
The Bedroom and entrance
Schlafzimmer und Flur
Hallway with wardrobe for shoes
Flur mit Schuhschrank
Kitchen with dining table
Küche mit Essplatz
Kitchen with dining table
Küche mit Essplatz
Küche mit Kaffeemaschine, Mikrowelle
Kitchen with cooker, fridge, coffee machine, kettle, microwave and dining table
dining table in the kitchen
Esstisch in der Küche
Hallway with wardrobe
Flur mit Schuhschrank und Garderobe
Hallway with wardrobe
Flur mit Schuhschrank und Garderobe
Hallways
Entrance
Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
Bathroom with shower, washbasin, large mirror and toilet
Garten
front garden
Garten
Entrance
Street with our house on left
Unsere Straße (links unser Haus)
Garden with bike park
Garten mit Fahrradabstellplatz
Treppenhaus, Eingang
Hauseingang
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Ridicule8...
Netherlands
“Relaxed apartment, very good value for money”
Reviewed August 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Exactly what we wanted! We have stayed here for 5 days and had our bicycles with us to go into the city. Free parking at the front door (place is located outside the 'umwelt zone'), playground next to the building, supermarket at 5 minutes walk, the place is very well located and indeed also quiet. It takes a few minutes to come to the center of Prenzlauer Berg and the Brandenburger Tor is 20 minutes (Bicycle) away. S Bahn is also only a few minutes away.
It has one separate bedroom, a living room, a separate kitchen and bathroom. For us, with a 1 year old son, it was great to allow him to sleep in a separate bedroom. The apartment is well equipped with all kitchen equipment you need (no oven).
Be sure to go to the Weißensee on a hot day, it is a very nice place at the water to hang out.
Well recommended if you want a nice place, mind the cost and don't mind to travel a bit to come to the tourist places.

Liked best: Value for money
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
RICARDO M
“Stay perfect”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Apartment very well located, near the city center. The neighborhood is very quiet and well communicated (tram). The owner is very kind and helps you a lot to arrive to the apartment the first day from the airport and reports you about main sights to visit. We would reserve this apartment again in the future. We loved and love Berlin.

millerjon...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 15, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a great weekend in wonderful Berlin.
The location is perfect. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and the apartment so close to the metro!
The apartment is very cute and has lot of character. It was a really perfect experience.
The beds were very comfortable and the apartment was more than cleaned when we arrived.
Sabine was very accomodating and helpful. Flexibility for a check out (as our flights were in the evening) was no problem. Spent a great time in Berlin.
Highly recommended place to stay.

Liked best: neighborhood
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Jul 17, 2016
Dear John,
thanks a lot for your nice and helpful review and of course for your recommendation.
I am very pleased you loved the interior decoration (just bought new pictures) as well as the quiet and safe neighbourhood. 'More than cleaned'. Wow. I will tell the cleaning lady about your review.
We would definitely love to welcome you and your wife back in Berlin.
stevieboy...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Quiet,clean stay”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this apartment.
You would not find a better quality of communication with an owner before and after the stay. The living room was particularly nice and the kitchen adequate for our needs. Great location in quiet area 10" from Alexplatz and 4 supermarkets nearby!
If we return to Berlin we would stay with Sabine again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 17, 2016
Steve Chopin

Dear Steve,
I am very happy you loved the apartment, the location and the cleanliness (that is of course very important).
I enjoyed talking to you as well and bought a new toaster immediately. Thanks for the advice. :)
So everything should be perfect now for our English guests.
We would definitely love to welcome you and your lovely wife back in Berlin.
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Inaccurate listing and lack of additional bedroom
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Jul 22, 2016
Dear guest,

I am very sorry you were not pleased with your recent stay in my apartment because it is extremely important for me my guests are happy and feel welcome.
Unfortunately I have no idea what I possibly could have done more to feel you and your partner comfortable.
I answered all your mails in advance although it was a bit confusing because you were using different names and accounts.
Upon arrival I gave you in addition a one-bedroom-apartment next door for free. So the comfort with three bedrooms, two kitchens and two bathrooms should have definitely exceeded any expectations.
I did not charge you for the broken shower head in the second apartment nor did I charge you for the broken hooks in the bathroom or the demolished door.

And, although I did not offer this apartment in July with WIFI (we will install WIFI in August) I managed to give access to WIFI of the neighbour flat.

The only condition according to my house rules and government regulations, was to show me your original passports. This is because otherwise I am liable for any damage caused by an unlawful use of the internet. Sorry, but unfortunately this is the law in Germany. After I waited 3 days and you refused to show me your passport I switched internet off. A service you have not booked nor paid for.

The only point where I did not make concessions was your additional request to significantly reduce the price. Sorry, I must tell you I do not talk about a price reduction if this is combined with a threat to give a bad rating if it does not happen. I refuse to be blackmailed.

To make it clear for future guests:
1. BEDROOMS:
As advertised, there are two bedrooms:
- one with two single beds
- one with two double pull out beds, TV and a large wardrobe
2. LOCATION:
My apartments are all in the same building and have got a five star rating on Tripadvisor for the location because of the green, quiet and safe neighbourhood, only 13 minutes by tram to the city centre.
4. AMENITIES:
Within only a five minutes walk you will find: a nice park, the cinema 'Toni&Tonino', a library, five great restaurants/cafes (Sarkis's, La Paz, Engels-Brunch, Konoppkes, La Romantica) plus several take-aways, three large supermarkets (Kaisers, Denns Biomarkt, Biocompany), a nice farmers-market, five bakery's, two butchers, one drugstore, one newspaper kiosk, one bookstore, three fashion boutiques... and much more if you walk a little further...
5. BEDDING/TOWELS:
My apartments are maintained by a highly professional hotel-service, providing high quality bedlinen, towels and paper as good as in a 5 star hotel. Another five star rating for the quality of bedding and mattresses from my guests on Tripadvisor.

frances65...
Brande, Denmark
“Great location, easy access to public transport and all amenities.”
Reviewed March 31, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We has a wonderful stay at Chopin apartment. Sabine made us feel like we were so welcome and even gave us some Easter treats! The apartment was exactly as pictured, and was very clean and warm. The suburb is very quiet and it was lovely to return to this apartment each evening. We were a family and we were quite comfortable in this apartment. Sabine sent us a lot of great information about "must sees" in Berlin after we booked and this helped us plan our trip. Her information on the Berlin transport card was really helpful too! The transport card - Visit Berlin is really great value for all public transport and gave us a discount on other attractions including the Lego Discovery centre which is great for children under 10 years. Berlin public transport was efficient and clean and easy with children. So much to see and do and a lot of walking to see all the sights. From the apartment, the supermarket (Kaiser's) is only a 5 minute walk, as are other shops and great places to eat. We really enjoyed the Italian restaurant at Antonplatz called Romantica - great food. For a quick and easy meal, Anton's (Kebabs and salads) at Antonplatz is also great value. Lack of WiFi accesss at the apartment was unfortunate.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Mattress on sofa bed was very hard.
Traveling group: Young Children
Apr 1, 2016
Hello Frances,
thank you so much for writing such a long and helpful review.
I am really happy you felt at home in my apartment and I am glad to hear you had such a fantastic time in Berlin.
I would love to welcome you and your family again. There is so much more to to see in Berlin and so much more to explore for the girls.
Jessica B
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment in excellent location”
Reviewed January 22, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Lovely aparment in excellent location. Place is clean and peaceful. Bedding was comfy and aparment was bigger than expected. Shower in aparment was great. The kitchen was well equipped with basics for cooking. Everything was as it should be. Sabine was helpful, communicative and friendly,.
It was an excellent value for money. I would not hesitate to re-book the accomodation,

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 23, 2016
Dear Jessica,
thank you so much for your great review. I am really happy you loved the apartment. You have been such nice guests. Hope to see you soon. There is a lot more to explore in Berlin.
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing