“Simply Amazing! 😁”

Ranked #1,700 of 10,018 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot help it but I love to order plates with everything on them. Luckily I always find a friend or colleague who helps me with them.
Esra is always very busy during lunch and I completely understand why. I always leave this place very satisfied. Their portions are big and no matter what you order, I am sure you’ll know what I mean.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I’m a falafel addict and have tried many on offer in Berlin. This place is now in the running for favourite - really fast friendly service, the freshest bread, tasty tahini sauce and falafels that have a distinctly different flavoring to most other falafel I’ve had in Berlin - don’t ask me what it is, but it’s really good. The wrap had the Goldilocks amount of filling too- just right.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Rocked up at this place one lunchtime on a weekend trip to Berlin. Ordered the falafel plate, really delicious food, falafel soft on the inside crispy on the outside served up with loads of salad and some fresh bread. Place was really busy, clearly a lot of work people popping in at lunchtime

Cheap lunch, we’ll put together and filling. Highly recomend

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Red_wines100
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Berlin is the city of kebab,schwarma and falafel! In every corner of the city is full of Imbiss or small restaurant and kiosk serve this oriental delicacy. From Beef, lamb, Chickens to Vegetarian you can have it here in this restaurant. We try the vegetarian plate and it came with big portions of salad, Haloumi grilled cheese and crunchy home made falafel, the taste is so delicious with mango and yoghurt sauce. The pitta bread are so big and tasty. Try their chai and ayran as well from their drink menu it was so good. The price is very affordable with that big generous portions ! The staff are friendly speak in English, Deutsch and arabic.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank faozanrizal
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Wandered in by chance. Got a large plate of Hummus and Haloumi with salad etc. Lovely and only around 6 Euro each. Only issue was a bit too much of a variety of sauces, but overall very good.

Date of visit: November 2017