“Average food”

Vedis Indian Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 9,241 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: We offer you the entire culinary diversity of the Indian subcontinent. Our cooking style involves both elements from the north of the country and hence the Himalayan region and the southern tip of India. Besides a number of specialties from chicken, lamb and duck, you may also look forward to delicious fresh fish dishes. Especially popular are the speacialties from the Tandoori grill. Our comfortable and cozy Restaurant can be found in Prenzlauer Berg, or more precisely in the Schönhauser Allee 142 in Berlin. Only a few meters from the Eberswalder Straße, you can dine at the epicenter of Berlin's nightlife and can stop directly in one of the many bars after dessert. Many of our guests, however, chose it in Vedi's so good that they even order the same one or another cocktail. Enjoy our round the clock Happy Hour cocktails from € 4.90 In the event that "your drink is not on the card, we are happy to provide any drink individually prepared''.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Average food. We ordered saag chicken but was served vegetable chicken, informed the staff and they managed to change it. Taste of food was just average.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff extremely caring, smiling with a personal touch right from the entry to exit!
Food delicious with authentic Indian taste, good quantity, reasonably priced!
We had vegetarian food everyday for our dinner during our 3 days stay and have relished upon.
Will surely be there again when in Berlin!
Thanks!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice staff and good drinks, great at service. We haf a great time here, the place is beautiful. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Imre J
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was generally good: great food, beautiful decorations and very large menu. But when it came to payment I had a very unpleasant situation. I gave the waiter 20 euro as a tip clearly saying, that only 10 is for him. So I was sitting there and waiting for my change, but my waiter suddenly disappeared and that was all I had seen my money. It’s a pity, cause I must admit that at first I was quite satisfied.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

If I could give more than stars I would, food delicious, service first class, manager couldn't do enough for us(even got cocktails to go), an absolute must visit if you are in the area

1  Thank margaretfinlay1