“An Unlikely Place to find a Chicken Schnitzel”
Review of Miyabi Sushi

Miyabi Sushi
Ranked #2,810 of 9,181 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

After searching trip advisor for an hour looking for somewhere that served chicken schnitzel, we finally found one - but when we got there it was closed :(

Knowing there were a few restaurants around the corner we decided to keep walking and check them out, which is when we came across Sushi Miyabi.

Thinking we were ordering Japanese I ordered a simple chicken dish and to my surprise 2 pieces of Chicken Schnizel appeared on my plate sitting on a bed of rice :)

If you are the same as me and looking for Chicken Schnitzel in Berlin and you are near Brandenburg Gate then this is your place! Pictures have been uploaded as well :)

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Service is so dissapointing, food is just ok not really dissapointing. Consider it just ok for asian food cuisine in europe. Need to train servers to be more polite and customers friendly. Location is also a bit noisy because located underneath railway track.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I ate here recently for lunch and found the restaurant to be quite nice. The staff are efficient and friendly and there is a big menu of things to choose from.
My husband had sushi which was nice but not quite traditional in that there was a lot of deep fried food on his plate.
I had a chicken stir fry with noodles that was nice but a little ott on the egg. There was lots of food though and we both cleared our plates. We had lunch with a bottle of water and a glass of the very nice house white wine each and it came of €32 between us. We didn't need to eat dinner that evening too so it was even better value.
The restaurant only accepts cash so this is worth knowing before you go in and eat. Make sure you've been to the ATM.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Sushi was very good, although I would have to agree some other here that the service was nothing great and we had to wait at least 15min to even get the menu!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

The food is really good and not expensive at all.
BUT the waiters are quite rude. I arrived once 15min after the time I booked and the waitress told us on a rude tone "and you're late!"
The room is quite noisy as it's always packed, you'd rather to book a table in advance
the menu has a large offer, food is fresh and tasty