“Nice food and really friendly”
Review of Sisaket - MOVED

Sisaket
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: Original Thai cuisine
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We visited Sisaket during lunch and the place was filled up, but still service was really really friendly and fast. Food was delicious and just what I needed after a long morning of walking around Berlin.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

You will not make a mistake by going to this place,but you will not enjoy the food. It is just average. We've had a curry and some other dishes,incl. various starters,but I have to say,that I've got a better food even in a fastfood.
It wasn't bad, I would return to that place,but just only for a biz lunch. Definitely not a culinary experience,which I was hoping it will be.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Went in around 7:30pm on a Friday without a reservation. Filled up by 9pm. Benefits from slightly out of the way location very close to checkpoint Charlie. Restaurant itself was very smart but nothing amazing. Food was good, large portions and good presentation. Our mains especially were delicious. Service was excellent. I can't recall the exact bill total but I think it was around €55 for 2 courses and 2 drinks pp.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Start was really good, starter rolls and shrimps were very tasty so was soup with coconut milk. At this point it was closer to four stars. But then when main courses arrive the good taste somehow vanished. We ordered fish in ginger sauce, which was supposed to be the speciality of the house and duck. Both were very average and not too tasty.

And later both me and my colleague felt bad on the stomach, which is not the most desired feeling after dinner. So in the end 3 stars. I am rather not giving this place a second chance...

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Ate here on our recent trip to Berlin and were really impressed with the quality of the food and service

Six of us shared some starters which were fine but the main courses were absolutely excellent and were as good as any Thai main courses we've had in any Thai restaurant outside of Thailand.

If you are looking for a Thai restaurant in Berlin then Sisaket is certainly worth a try

2  Thank i_m_tours