“A bit disappointed after reading all the good reviews.”
Review of Sisaket - MOVED

Sisaket
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: Original Thai cuisine
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a nice restaurant with delicious food, but I missed some of the “edges” that I enjoy so much in Thai food. I had one of their signature causes, the Fried duck in sweet-spicy chili sauce, which should be as spicy as they gets (three chili’s), but it wasn’t actually spicy, just sweet without any big taste at all (deep fried). I find the place to be a bit overpriced compared to other places in town. – The atmosphere was fine and they have a small courtyard where you can sit. The service was a bit indifferent and slow, so no tips. But to be honest my wife and kids loved the food and the place.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Found this place by chance because it was close to our hotel so I was unaware of it's high rating by Trip Advisor users. But what a lucky find! We had an excellent meal, with good service. Chicken satay to start followed by a stir fry of chicken with cashew nuts, water chestnut, peppers and other vegetables. Portions are generous but not as over whelming as in some other restaurants in Berlin, staff were friendly, a little more expensive than some places but well worth it.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We had really high hopes about the food here after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. Perhaps our expectations were set too high. Dont get me wrong there is nothing 'wrong' with this place- the staff are nice enough, the service is fine- but the food is just ok. Definitely nowhere near the best thai i have ever eaten. As the title suggests just ok.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Others have written well about this restaurant. I was very impressed, particularly with the green curry. Not dyed in the wool authentic Thai but then they must cater to western tastes. In an expensive city to eat out in they deserve our patronage because they are working hard and offering a terrific service. Well done!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Brilliant food at a great price better than the food we had in Thailand!!! The service was fabulous very attentive!!