“Fantastic”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: Original Thai cuisine
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Brilliant food at a great price better than the food we had in Thailand!!! The service was fabulous very attentive!!

There are newer reviews for Sisaket

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Went there for dinner and had a very good spring roll and fried shrimp as a starter. Had a fried fish with ginger with rice as a main dish and it was also very good. Portions are big and the service is very fridndly.
It was an excellent break from german food.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

First off, I'm a total foodie! Secondly, I'm obsessed with Thai food. This is the best Thai food I've had in Germany. The presentation was beautiful, my children loved it, and it was a great atmosphere. The service was also wonderful and kind.
I wish I lived closer and could eat here more often. Try the Gai Pad Khing if you stop by, it's fabulous and has the perfect blend of ginger and spice!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The decision to eat here was made as it was near my hotel and we arrived into Berlin quite late, so we didn't want to travel too far as we were tired. The service was friendly if a bit brusk, and the wait for the food after ordering wasn't super quick, but it wasn't overlong. The outside seating was lovely and perfect for dinner in the late evening.

Everyone in our party of three was satisfied with our meals, I had tofu that had a tasty chilli sauce and vegetables as well as spring rolls. The others in the party had a lamb red curry, yellow chicken curry and chicken satay sticks. We all agreed that while it isn't the best Thai we had ever eaten, that is was very good, and very much hit the spot.

I wouldn't say it is worth a special trip, but if you are in the area it's well worth stopping in here.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This restaurant offers truly authentic delicious Thai food. It was like being back in Thailand for an evening. We had a table for six people, everyone enjoying several starters as well as main courses. Duck, beef, chicken, - it was all truly delicious!

But the best part must be the service. With glasses of wine and water for all six, neither glass was empty even once during the whole meal. Impressive!

The restaurant features both indoor and outdoor seating (in a backyard, so you don't have to worry about a cold breeze), and is best described as authentic and cozy. Toilets were also clean and well-tended.

We got a bit skeptic because the food took quite some time to arrive, but once we saw everything that came at the same time, it was understandable. Wine selection is not large, but was sufficient for us. Also has Thai beers like Singha and Chang.

The only thing I can point to, is that with six people who all ordered both starters and main dishes in addition to wine and water, the table was a little too small. But that's a minor detail I am happy to live with, when the food and service is so great!

Highly recommended if you like Thai food, and will definitely visit again next time in Berlin!

Starters are typically 5-7 euro, main dishes 13-16 euro. Forgot the price of wine bottles, but it was no more than 20 euros at least.