Sisaket
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: Original Thai cuisine
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife went here in early January 2013. We had stuffed pineapple and duck in sweet and sour sauce, both excellent. Bottled water and food was 33 eur for two person. This restaurant is recommended. Friendly staff and ultra fast service.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The meal we had here was delicious.
Fresh thai food we had two mains to share and shrimp fried rice - no starter - we were happy with the portion size and the flavours were authentic Thai, it was all we could do to stop ourselves licking the bowls clean when we were finished.
The staff were friendly and smiling - It was close to our hotel so very convienent too.

1  Thank Ali_loves_Dal
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food is simply delicious! There are many Asian and Thai restaurants in Berlin, but this is definitely one of the bests! They offer an original selection of typical Thai dishes at reasonable prices. The portions are quite big: we took a starter and a main dish each, but would of had enough with the latter. Next time I go, I'll order one of their dishes severed in a pineapple or a coconut. It looked great!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Found this restaurant on the Trip Advisor app and it was just around the corner from out hotel. What a great find! The food is fantastic- I had the sweet and sour duck and it was presented beautifully with a swan carved out of something on my plate! The prices are reasonable and you get a lot of food- too much for me and my boyfriend! I couldn't even contemplate dessert but it didn't matter because my main course was soooooo good.

If you are looking for great Thai food in a cosy restaurant, visit Sisaket.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

After visiting a lot of crowded and busy restaurants in Berlin, we were so happy to end up at Sisaket.

Nice and quiet friendly atmosphere. And the food was awesome! It was cheap but tasted really good. Wanted to go back again the day after, but unfortunately they were closed on sundays.

Would definitely recommend if visiting the area!