“Amazing burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Bird

The Bird
Ranked #88 of 8,301 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: The Bird is a New York style bar and steakhouse, serving undoubtedly Berlin's best steaks and burgers as well as some other stuff.Sauces, dressings, everything is made fresh daily from scratch.
Odense, Denmark
“Amazing burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The burgers were absolutely amazing. The small burger buns are a bold move but they actually accent the flavor of the grilled meat in my opinion. Friendly staff, low prices and great atmosphere. The homemade fries are fantastic as well!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best burgers I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

The atmosphere was relaxed, staff were very welcoming and friendly and the food was incredible.
I had the Filthy Harry burger. The burger itself was freshly cooked and juicy, the bacon was crisp and the fries were fantastic.
I would highly recommend this place.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Best Steak EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I went to the Bird last weekend with my fella for our 11 year anniversary and couldnt have asked for a better place. Great atmosphere, 241 beers at the bar, good tunes, and the best steak I have EVER eaten (and I have eaten a lot of steak)

Highly recommend!!!

Melbourne, Australia
“Best burger I've ever eaten!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

The burger I had from "The Bird" in Berlin was honestly the best burger I have ever had! Highly recommend yyuummmmmmmm!

Visited July 2013
Gothenburg
“Super!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent in all ways! Great food and really nice and service minded staff. I think it's hard to get both in Berlin but The Bird has it all. I had the veggie burger with guacamole and it was perfect. Maybe not the absolute best buns I have tasted though. It was happy hour so every second beer was free. Awesome fries! I recommend the Bird to everyone and I wish I lived closer. Me and my friend had one burger with fries each and two beers each and we paid 30€. Not bad!