“This burger changed my life!”
Review of The Bird

The Bird
Ranked #88 of 8,445 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: The Bird is a New York style bar and steakhouse, serving undoubtedly Berlin's best steaks and burgers as well as some other stuff.Sauces, dressings, everything is made fresh daily from scratch.
San Jose, Costa Rica
“This burger changed my life!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Da Woiks plus a fried egg, completely raised the bar when it comes to burgers, I have never and haven’t since eaten such delicious burger!! The portions are huge, the beef quality is superb. Also when we arrived we had no reservations and it was packed, but the girl at the door was able to get us a table very fast with no problem. Please don’t take my word on it, you have to go! I truly believe this burger will change your life!! Already recommended it to a friend and she had the same glowing reviews about this place.

• Visited May 2012

• Turkish first
Berlin, Germany
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great Burger and excellent fresh chips,pleasant atmosphere, basic wooden seats but your not there all night, price was not to bad 51 euros for 3 burgers and chips 2 bottles of beer large glass of wine and 2 cokes, would I go back yes but not on a busy night you could wait a while

4 Thank Nickyboy50
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Outrageously good food (and big portions!)”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We travelled out to this place on the recommendation of a friend after being unsure at first but it was most definately worth the trip. It was a Wednesday night and we had not booked so it was a slight gamble and in the end we had around a 30 minute wait which wasn't too bad!

The staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the food and beer on offer and in the end we made great food choices (but I think most things on the menu will taste pretty good!)

The food is outrageously good and the portions are incredible. We like to think of ourselves as big eaters and we toyed with the idea of ordering some 'hot-wings' alongside out burgers but we were happy we didn't - it would have been a waste.

A cool spot in the North of the city with a great atmosphere!!

• Visited February 2013
“Best Burger Ever”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Quality food. Cool place and excellent value. Went with a group of 12 and everybody was very impressed. One of my friends is a chef and he said it was best burger he had ever eaten. Next time I'm in Berlin i will be paying another visit

Singapore
“Best burger... ever.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm not exaggerating when I say that the burger I had at the Bird is probably the best I've had in my life so far. It's literally like having a juicy piece of steak in between two golden buns. And perfect fries. I would fly back to Berlin just for the Bird.

• Visited August 2012