Ways to Experience Insight Cities Berlin
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2018

This tour was absolutely fascinating, focussed on the Cold War and East Berlin. Forrest has such a great demeanour, he has a wealth of knowledge and relayed it in a relaxed and intelligent manner. I would highly recommend this tour and thanks for a fantastic experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank daveandkat2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I enjoyed all the tour. I learnt many things I didn't know and I had the opportunity to see Berlin with a complete perspective and specifically to see the influence of the stay of Bowie there. Very interesting. Our guide Peter was perfect. it was worth it.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We had an outstanding 3+ hour walking tour of Berlin with Peter Bijl through Insight Cities. He was extremely knowledgeable and very generous with his time. A wonderful way to learn about and experience the city and its history.

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 9, 2017

I first encountered Insight Cities Tours when planning a trip to Prague. Vadim was one of the best guides that I've ever toured with, bringing his knowledge, passion, humor, intellectual curiosity and pleasure to his work. So in planning a visit to Berlin, where a colleague and I had four hours free, we turned to Insight Cities and they highly recommended their guide David Meeres. David, who was born in England but who has lived in Berlin for many years, was far more than one typically expects of a tour guide. He was in touch a few days before, met us at the hotel and proceeded to take us one of the most interesting tours of Jewish Berlin and the former East Berlin sites that came to life through David's knowledge and enthusiasm. Insight Cities somehow finds guides who are bright, sensitive to your personal interests and questions, with a sense of humor and great vibes. I highly recommend them and their tailored-to-your interest tours. How wonderful to know that Insight Cities is there for our next trip! Would not travel without them!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank David R
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and took us to places that I never would have found on my own. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: May 2017