“Tasty food, great value!”

Good Morning Vietnam
Ranked #472 of 8,661 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last Sunday night... Menu available in English, food arrived quickly and was very tasty! Worth a visit if you're nearby and peckish!

There are newer reviews for Good Morning Vietnam

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We thought the crowds of people couldn't be wrong, could they? Our lunchtime food was reasonably priced, but the quality was very poor. The duck meat was dry beyond its' use-by date, the vegetables were not fresh, some rice had a hardened to a dry outer layer, and as if by magic all the fresh flavors normally expected in Vietnamese food had been removed. Worst was to come however. My non-German speaking wife and daughter were loudly and aggressively accosted by the manager in the bathroom. She was 'accusing' my nine-year old daughter of not flushing toilet - she had. My wife attempted to talk to her in the main restaurant (with me translating poorly), but was simply told to speak German in her restaurant. Do yourself a favor and find the excellent nearby Vietnamese restaurant on Rosa-Luxemborg Strasse

1  Thank h_armstrong
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The food was very tasty - made from lovely fresh ingredients and very good value (i.e. good portion sizes). Waiters were very pleasant and the service was prompt. The place has a casual friendly atmosphere. What more could you want for a most enjoyable meal?

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Both of our meals were very tasty, and the prices were very fair. It wasn't the fanciest place, but it had a friendly atmosphere. I would go back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed at Wombat's hostel, which is right in front of the restaurant.. We absolutely LOVED the food! We had it 3 nights in a row! Cocktails were delicious, very creative. The only downside was the service.. The waitress we had (every single visit) was very rude.. rolled her eyes at me when I asked for a glass of water. Service was slow.. we waited about 20 minutes for a drink. Then when we paid, we were pressured into leaving a tip. I do highly recommend this place for the food and drinks.. Just expect poor service!