“Excellent, cheap Indian food and cocktails”
Review of Naan

Naan
Ranked #4,374 of 8,661 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Relaxed outdoor seating in the summertime at shared tables. Huge drinks menu. Drinks and cocktails - with and without alcohol at only 2,90 euro. The food was great and spiced with depth and beauty. The also make the fried roti bread - not often seen in Europe. The sideorders are very cheap, so we ordered almost all of them and had to crawl home. Some of the very best Indian food I've had outside India

There are newer reviews for Naan

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great value for money, large portions and very friendly stuff. We are definately going to eat there again!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I visited Naan with a group of friends. They had already ordered drinks and food, and me and my boyfriend ordered two cocktails. We waited for an hour and a half without getting our drinks. During this time, we reminded them of our order five times, both in English and German, but to no avail.

Some of our friends received their orders, others didn't. The food and drink is supposed to be decent - if you can actually manage to get them from the waiters who seem to randomly distribute the food and drinks they are given. I have never in my life experienced such bad, indifferent and disorganised service - and by disorganised I don't mean in the charming, becoming way. Leave your money elsewhere. There are tons of great restaurants in Berlin.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love this place! When I come in Berlin, this is my favorite stop to eat. I love indian cuisine, their Chicken Korma is awesome.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

There is a very large range of meat and vegetarian options and a large selection of drinks. We enjoyed our cocktails both boozy and alchohol free versions.

We visited Naan on a busy evening, the benches outside were full and we sat inside. The interior lacks atmosphere and few people sit inside.

Our food took forever - in fact it seems that forgot us and had served everyone inside and out before us. The waiters commented twice to use how long it was taking but seemed digruntled when given a 50 cent tip at the end of the meal.

When it did arrive the portions were large and fairly tasty. My food was however very spicy (although not advertised as spicy or hot on the menu) and despite adding copious amounts of yoghurt was still on the very hot side for me (leading to an upset tummy the next day). I'd advise to ask for your food mild to avoid this happening if you don't like it super hot.