“good food BUT horrible personnel” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Ritrovo

Il Ritrovo
Ranked #481 of 8,236 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
Bologna, Italy
“good food BUT horrible personnel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

While being a truly italian restaurant with very good dishes at a really fair price (I tried the pizza vegetariana and the tagliatelle with melanzane and mozzarella), it was also one of the worst experience I ever had with the staff, as an italian in a foreign country. I was addressed with a "e questa cosa vuole?" while stepping inside for refilling my bottle of water, and the explanation was that I should have waited to be served outside instead because they were "changing turns", when they realized I was talking their language. I felt almost insulted and I felt bad seeing how impoliteness is so extensively imported by my fellow citizens.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Wroclaw, Poland
“Good true pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Very minimalistic place. We have seen it crowded few days ago. Today we know why. Very good real itakian pizza. Lot s of reservations. So it s not easy to get a table in busy hours. Pizza was delicios and really cheap.

Nicosia, Cyprus
“Crowded, noisy but excellent food ay excellent prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We were looking around the area for somewhere to eat - it was 9:30 at night. This place was packed so we decided it was a good sign. The waiters found us a table straight away. It was very noisy and needed to talk loudly so that we can hear each other. I had the Texana pizza - the hottest pizza I had anywhere. I like my food hot so for me it was heaven. The pasta with ragu sauce was excellent and so were the prices.

Visited April 2014
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Average food and service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was recommended to us by a local tour guide in Berlin. It was really busy, however the service wasn't great and food was average. It wasn't expensive, however wish we had spent more and gone somewhere else.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dublin Ireland
“Fantastic meal and incredible value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Had a super meal here last night. Pizzas from wood oven superb. Pasta excellent also. Incredible value. Shared starters, 7 mains, 10 beers, wine and mineral water €103. Would go back.