“Good food!!!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We ate here and it was so good. We will come back. We are here for 2 weeks and we will come back next week. The falafal is great!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visited the bar on hot afternoon. It is difficult to get seats in the tiny space (either inside or outside), Food is excellent. Guys who prepare it are competent, and speak fluent english. I recommend for all Middle Eastern Kitchen lovers. Und sehr preiswert.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here the other night and boy did I get lucky afterwards! But anyways, the food was absolutely spectacular. I had the falafel platter and I can honestly say that it is up there with the best falafel I have ever had. I went to Israel on birthright a couplenof years ago and maroush falafel was as good if not better than the falafel there. And it was incredibly cheap as well.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Felt very excited to try Maroush after reading the reviews here. The first thing that struck me was the value for money. I had the Maroush Teller which was an enormous plate of food and pretty tasty. The staff though weren't very friendly and I found the atmosphere quite hostile at times. My experience of these types of restaurants is usually one of great warmness but I can't say this applies to Maroush.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I found this restaurant with trip advisor although you can see that it's crowded at some hours. We talked to the owners/waiters, they are lebanese and really nice! It's a little place but the food is very good, for everything except for the Baklava : too much sugar and not tasty at all.
But it's cheap, if you want a good and quick food go there!

1  Thank iddi_a