“Quaint with scrumptious food!”
Review of Maroush

Maroush
Ranked #400 of 8,997 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband came across this little gem via the internet and by god, it was the yummiest place we ate on our trip to Berlin! I ordered the Falafel and a side of Hummus which might as well be a dish in itself. The Falafel was season perfectly but the star of the sandwich was the sesame sauce that adorned my wonderfully baked pita holding the gem Falafel! The sitting area is awkwardly placed with wooden tables but being from Austin, TX I appreciated the hole in the wall atmosphere. We will surely go back if ever in Berlin.

1  Thank rose a

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Really great meal here - food was excellent and the eating area is very cosy. Would definitely recommend this for a quick and delicious lunch or dinner while in Berlin. My only complaint was the toilet - like most of Berlin, their toilet wasn't as clean or as stocked (i.e. toilet paper!) as you would like. Don't skip for this reason though - just take some tissue with you!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Recently went here with friends in Berlin. It was my favourite place i visited in Berlin - Very authentic, traditional arabic shisha lounge. The food looked amazing - The cocktails were very good also.

Service was on point!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went here twice on a recent visit to Berlin. On the first visit, both food and service were exceptional, on our second visit, slightly less so, but still good nonetheless. Atmosphere was great on both nights. But they should stop pushing customers to order bottled water when they ask for tap water!

My complaint for the second night would be that our potatoes were undercooked, and the fatoush salad was not well prepared. Service was also a little slow. But overall, would recommend this restaurant if you're in the area. Good quality, authentic middle eastern fare. Prices are a little steep.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Good Falafel and fresh vegetables, good taste!
I like also Makkali with fried and grilled vegetables.
The best in Berlin!
Open also on Sundays morning.