“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Three of us ate dinner here; the menu looked good, but the food was disappointing. Worse, one of us ordered pizza and the others had just about finished their meals by the time the pizza eventually arrived. We had the distinct impression the waiter was avoiding us; it was difficult to catch his eye, and in the end a young waitress was sent to deliver the pizza. There was no apology and no recompense. Because of the extreme lateness of delivery and the poor service, I would not consider eating here again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Restaurant Mola the service is fast the food is very good .The Tomato soup was excellent you must try the lasagne very good .The restaurant is near the Kadewe store .We would definitely return in October.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Restaurant Mola is my favorit lunch restaurant in Berlin. I love italian style pizza. Thin, crispy, stone baked and lovely tast. Of course, there is plenty of other nice meals on the menu as well - but I stay firm on my love to the stone baked pizza.

During weekends they serve buffet. I hate buffet - I guess am not the right person to judge in this perspective. Of course, it might be a nice familly dinner, but I prefer the menu version. You may check out the restauant and meny on the restaurant website: http://www.restaura…

So, to my point of view, enjoy a nice pizza or the lovely lasagne in this restaurant. Also enjoy the cosy atmosphere.

Also, you may enjoy your food and the tasty german beer outside, not a bad deal I may say. The restaurant is just next to KaDeWe - the luxerious shopping mal in Berlin and the shopping street Tauentzienstrasse.

1  Thank Leiftaa
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Food passable but pasta overcooked and tomato soup suspiciously similar to tomato sauce for pasta. Bill on steep side for what we had. Not bad, but not very good either.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

The title about says it all. Best is to choose a table away from the door, since it is really chilly whenever someone comes in (during the winter) :) The pasta we had was okay.. They don't bother to dress it up much, but that is just window dressing anyway.. It was tasty, maybe not enough for big eaters though!