“Pitiful”

Corroboree
Ranked #1,583 of 8,291 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Bar, Fusion, Australian, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Victoria, Canada
“Pitiful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was the worst excuse for a restaurant I have visited for a while. The restaurant was busy, the staff couldn't cope and were frequently openly arguing with each other. I watched our food go around the room twice before they worked out where it was supposed to go. One starter arrived, was finished and then 10 minutes passed before the rest of the starters turned up. The food was cold. Worst of all, I had better school dinners. The food was amongst the worst I have ever seen served up in a restaurant. Absolutely pathetic in every way. Oh, and its not cheap either!

Avoid like the plague.

• Turkish first
Athens
“Average, TGIF style”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We had burgers at this restaurant only because we were walking all day and needed a place to grab a bite and rest. The burgers were very good. Ordinary taste and TGI Friday style. Nothing more, nothing less. The potatoes that came with the burger were awful. They had this weird seasoning that looked like paprika and made your tongue stick to your mouth. Didn't eat them.

Berlin, Germany
“Special dishes but average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

A little expansive, some special dishes with kangaroo meat and crocodile meat, but the food taste is very stale and the service isn't that great.

Visited December 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“AVOID!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

We went here on our last night as, to be honest, we were tired and it was nearby.
It has a "chain" feel to it.
We sat for nearly 20 minutes before anyone came to serve us. It was then another fifteen minutes before the drinks came (just as I was about to walk out). It was then another 20 before any food came.
Starter was a sharer of fresh home made bread with olives, feta, sundried tomatoes and nuts. Everything was straight out of a jar. I could half forgive this if it wasnt for the most bog standard, cold, 4 slices of supermarket baguette I've ever had in a restaurant. Home baked my [--].
Then 2 minutes after the starter came, the mains came. We'd not even started it. I couldn't be bothered to send it back, as I thought it'd probably be another hour to wait if I did. They did manage to get my order wrong to add to the bad meal (rice instead of chips).
I had ribs, my wife had blackened salmon. The ribs were cold and tough, the salmon wasnt at all blackened. The rice was bland.

If anyone from the restaurant ever reads these comments, can I also add that you had 2 "front of house" staff on Saturday 24th November 2012. The girl was fine and seemed to be trying her hardest to get seats for people. The blonde haired guy in the black shirt spent the entire 90 minutes we were there flirting with a member of staff, taking her away from her work, touching her (she didn't seem to mind), and generally doing nothing except making the slow waitress service even slower. It also looked very unprofessional. We weren't the only table talking about it.

Do not go there.

• Visited November 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Slow service, poor food, unispiring. AVOID!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

It has a "chain" feel to it.

Do not go there.