“save learn enjoy”

$61.07*
Potsdam Day Bike Tour
Ranked #1 of 148 Outdoor Activities in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun and informative Bike Tours, suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Whether this is your first time in Berlin, or you feel like a local, our tours are insightful and entertaining, and our guides are great! We have a full range of specialty tours, a Day-Trip to Potsdam, and E-Bike Tours in Berlin. Our Evening & Food Tour is a great evening activity, and it won't leave you hungry! Our team is excited to have you on tour with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I have a default setting of when visiting a city for the first time of using one of the numerous bus tours to orientate ourselves and such was the case on an October visit to Berlin. Fine as far as it went but was totally outclassed on nearly (no let me revise that) every aspect by a fat tyre cycle tour of the city.
Knowledgeable, friendly, instructive; I run out of superlatives. Let me put it this way, wasted my money and time on the bus, the bike tour covered more, I saw more, learnt more and would have been more effective in planning the rest of our short stay.
First time my better half was on a bike for about twenty years but no issue at all as the routes are simple, short and safe. Group size was limited to max out at about twenty which sounds a lot but believe me was no issue as all questions where easily answered with humor, knowledge and empathy. Lunch stop at the holocaust memorial gave ample opportunity to use rest rooms and a wide selection of good value easy eateries and to contemplate this most spectacular set of monoliths.
Bus no, bike yes.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,111)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Such a great time and the best way to see the city and then some...Our guide, Tonya, was very knowledgeable, patient and willing to answer just about any question. The tour takes you to the "hot spots" of the city and you're given time to stop and look around as Tonya explains the significance of the sight. This was my first bike tour and I will definitely do it again! With Fat Tire, of course! It was a really fun day!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

What do you want from a guide?
Care and attention, immediate rapport with all the group, in depth knowledge, a passion for all the subjects discussed, historical and factual accuracy, linguistic flexibility, patience, to feel safe and valued, excellent communication skills, presentation and illustrative skills, sensitivity to groups needs, humour in buckets, a personal touch, the sense they really want to be there to help you discover the city, value for money+++, oh and did I mention humour?
Just the best day out with Ciaran of Fat Tire Bike Tours.
Take the trip early on in your stay to orientate yourself and really enjoy it !!
John of Brussels

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I took the Segway tour through Paris and had the best time!! Our guide was fun and knowledgeable. There was only one couple with us so it was much more enjoyable, kind of like a personal tour. Definitely recommend to all!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

A big shout out to the team of Fat Tire, Berlin. Had the pleasure of being guided around the city by the fantastic Alex (originally of Toronto if I recall correctly). The guy's knowledge and passion for Berlin was incredible. He made the day.