Tripadvisor

Discover Potsdam
275 Reviews
from $18.73
9,894 results
All reviews walking tour our tour guide great tour four hours german history hour walk third reich sachsenhausen concentration camp hour tour his knowledge highly recommend this tour main sights meeting point great introduction excellent guide subject matter major sites
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent walking tour offered by Georgia Riungu that we attended in January. Obviously not an easy topic and the guide did the best to make sure all enjoyed the trip. Lots of walking included as to be expected but plenty of breaks were available if needed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide, Georgia, was so knowledgeable and engaging. I was so encapsulated by Berlin’s rich history. Would definitely come back to Berlin and do another Original Berlin Walks tour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the tour. I learned a lot about Berlin and the history of Germany. It was very informative and interesting. I recommend it all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a solo traveller I really enjoyed the walking tour as the guide, Ysanne, was so lovely and accomodating. I learnt so much about the history of Berlin and so many quirky facts. It was a really cold day, so Ysanne added in an extra stop in a warm cafe which was so nice! I enjoyed the tour that much that I booked another one with the company. Would recommend 10/10!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sam Z. did an amazing job. He was very knowledgeable about Berlin and Germany's history. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.