“Berlin in February”

$16.84*
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Ranked #4 of 385 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Original Berlin Walks offers a variety of walking tours covering all sides of Berlin's history; from our 'all in one' Discover Berlin tour, to tour focusing on the Berlin Wall and the Nazi past, to whole day excursions such as Potsdam or the Sachsenhausen Conctentration Camp Memorial Site, if you want to learn about Berlin's past, then we're the people you need.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We've just returned to our hotel after having a very cold walking tour around Berlin. However, our guide Edo made the walk so interesting that we forgot all about the cold. Edo was very informative about the evolution of Berlin through different times. For our first day, this was a tour well worth the time and effort to enable us to become acquainted with Berlin city very quickly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I took the walking tour during my first day in Berlin. It was an amazing experience. You have the chance to get an great overview of the city, and after the tour you can go back to the places you have liked the most. Our guide was JIM, he was awesone. Very knowledgeble guy, very kind to the group and extremelly passionated about the city. I do recommend this fantastic tour. I have learned many things today.

1  Thank FlaviaMoraes
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My friend and I had an excellent experience with Original Berlin walks. The walk was well structured and well paced. Our guide was Edo, and besides being funny and charming, he had an amazing wealth of knowledge about Berlin history through the ages. It was a great starting point to understanding all the other sights in Berlin. I would recommend these walks, particularly with Edo, to everyone.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I had Torben on the Concentration Camp tour and it was good even though it was raining and cold. I also had Carlos for the Berlin tour and he was very entertaining and helpful. Plus, he worked well with an extremely large group.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our guide, Ryan, was endlessly patient answering any questions we had and was very knowledgeable about the history of the city. We really enjoyed it despite the freezing cold weather. The next day we went back to the 'Topography of Terror' museum which he recommended on the walk round. We saw a lot of the city and learned a lot about the history of Berlin. The time flew by - I was sorry when it ended. Highly recommended.