“The best cheesecake ever :)”
Review of Five Elephant

Five Elephant
Ranked #32 of 226 Quick Bites in Berlin
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Reviewed March 15, 2016

When we have entered Cafe, we saw just couple of tables and many people waiting in front of counter. The place has nice vintage look. You can choose between different types of coffee, but the most delicious dish is definitely the cheesecake. Is fresh, soft and it just melt in your mouth. As cheesecake lover I can assure that this was the best cheesecake I have ever ate. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed March 7, 2016

Fantastic place, friendly staff. Try the poppy seed cake. Dog friendly with bowls of water. Situated on a pleasant street, it's a very relaxing spot.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016

This review is of their coffee specifically because I never actually made it into the cafe. I stayed at an apartment in Berlin that happened to be stocked with Five Elephant coffee. Thinking it was just standard grocery coffee I made it the first morning and almost fainted it was so good. I don't normally faint over coffee but because I was expecting folgers and got this instead, it made quiet the impression. I demanded to know from the rental company where the coffee came from and they told me it was from Five Elephant, a local coffee shop in town. I obsessed over it so much the rental company was nice enough to give us an extra jar of it which I promptly took home to NYC after the trip and tried to make it last as long as humanly possible and cried as I took my last sip.

So basically, when you're in Berlin, go to Five Elephant, drink their coffee and appreciate how lucky you are to have experienced it.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

Amazing place with very good espresso and delicious cheese cake and carrot cake!!!! You have to visit

Reviewed February 7, 2016

We tried just two different kind of cakes and no drinks, but they were really good.
The cheese cake is tasteful and fluffy, the apple pie is perfect.
The place is really nice, the only problem is that the high stools are so small, and not really confortable to sit on.
Anyway, I think I will come back!