“Great alternative for chain fast food restaurants”

Yellow Sunshine Burger
Ranked #805 of 8,938 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Description: Germanys 1. Organic Fast Food Restaurant - 100% Veggie
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'm not a veggie, but I loved the meal here. I chose the cheeseburger with organic fries. Especially fries were very tasty, maybe best fries I have ever eaten. Staff was friendly and served me in english.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We love Yellow Sunshine! The burgers are great and I think meat eaters would thoroughly enjoy a meal here. The McWheaty is by far my favourite and the flavours are delicious! Ok, the decor is a bit dated but I think it adds to the warmth of the place... We make a point of visiting everytime we visit Berlin.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I myself am not vegetarian, but I enjoyed my experience at Yellow Sunshine, which is close to the Gorlitzer Bahnhof U-Bahn and specializes in "fast food" (I say that in quotes because even though the food is mostly burgers and fries, it is not sloppy but takes some time to whip up). I ordered a burger made of spinach and cheese, which was very tasty. There is also a wide selection of bottled soft drinks.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Cheap. Tasty. Fast service. Lapland cheese burger was excellent. Awesome burgers if you're just used to limp bean burgers as the vegetarian choice. Also really loved the chips .

Reviewed September 6, 2012

If you're a vegetarian in a fast food mood you might have problems in Currywurst and Doener haven Berlin - but suffer no more: the Yellow Sunshine has a wide range of vegetarian and vegan fast food to satisfy your craving! They serve burgers with tasty crispy patties in all kind of variations. The fries look a bit greasy, but hey it's fast food and they actually are extremely tasty. Staff was a bit on the I'm-.a-cool-Berliner side, but that's the Kreuzberg experience. Whenever I need yummy carbs n calories I'll be sure to go back to that "bacon"-cheeseburger!