“Worth a visit! ”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

You could really tell why this place is top 10 on tripadvisor. The host greets evryone with a handshake and makes you feel welcome. He sat down at our table and explained everything on the menu, you could tell that he had a passion for his restaurant. The food was amazing and the prices were fair. Worrh a visit!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Went here because of the good reviews. Food was ok, but with another Berlin tripadvisor-top-25-Vietnamese-restaurant in fresh memory we were a little disappointed. Presentations were not as nice, the food less vibrant, herbs less generous, the interior needing a little freshening up. The classic pho, in particular was not what I expected from a Vietnamese restaurant with this rank. We dined two people for 43 euros including wines and soft drinks and a number of good dishes which makes it a quite good value for money restaurant.

1  Thank Ktingleff
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Me and my girlfriend tried a new cuisine because we are always open for a new experience.
We had some vegetarian noodles and to my taste they were not something special but as I do not know the cuisine I can not judge it perfectly.
It was really full when we arrived and we had to wait till somebody came to receive us even though a lot of waitors and waitresses were passing by. I actually felt ignored but I said never mind they have a lot to do.
Afterwards the owner talked with us and was very nice but after some time he was a bit annoying because I went out with my girlfriend to spend time with her and not with the owner of this restaurant.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We ate here with our kids the other night. The owner moved us partway through appetizers away from the (chilly) door--so kind! The food was incredible--everything so fresh and good. We started with a soup and three entrees but kept ordering more food because everyone liked there food so much and kept trying each others and wanted more and more. The owner was incredibly kind to our young children--which is so nice for a family that is traveling. I would go there again in a heartbeat--in fact I was bummed we couldn't go back the next night!

1  Thank DCTravelers69
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I all way this place is very good. Good prices as well. I recomend it for sure. One of the best choice in Berlin