“Yummy!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went there because of the reviews and it was totally worth it! Really tasty food and friendly staff. The owner himself greets the customers and explains the menu philosophy. I had the rind pilzen (beef mushroom) dish and it was just perfect! Highly recommended to all asian cuisine lovers!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This restaurant is rated quite high on trip advisor, so decided to pay it a visit. Never booked but really should have done, but got a table even though it was only 7pm. The owner is a really nice character and runs the Business with a passion, always checking that his customers are being taken care of correctly. The food was very different to what I was expecting, but very good and cooked freshly which you could tell. All staff very pleasant, and all sorts of languages where being spoken. If I come back to Berlin I will certainly make sure I pay them a visit! Good Luck

Reviewed November 4, 2012

A short walk from Ka de We, this Vietnamese restaurant does great, fresh food in a lively atmosphere.

Apart from saturdays, it is only open from 6pm and is closed on Mondays. There is a friendly welcome and most customers seem to be well known to the staff. The menu is available in English and the staff will help you choose dishes if you are unsure.

The food is delicious and with plenty of fresh herbs. It was not typical of the Vietnamese food I have had elsewhere but no worse for this. It was quite spicy and good with the beer. Main courses about 8 - 10 Euros, starters 3-4 euros. My favourite meal in Berlin.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

the food was very good. we had the kokossoup and the starterplate. ingredients were fresh and the taste was excellent. also the main menu followed this criteria. ( rice with fruits and duck and beef with noodles). the owner gave us a warm welcome and was very attentive to his guests. not so nice was the poorly working airconditioning. altogether an experience worth trying.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited on 27th October as well, slightly unlikely location but actually closer to U-Bahn than you might guess. Having read reviews I wasn't suprised by the owner although some other customers coming in were a bit suprised, to start with. It's his resturaunt, and he is rightly proud of it. Not very knowledgeable on Vietnamese cuisine but he guided us through menu and helped us choose. Food arrived quickly and was very very tasty. My wife doesn't like overly spicy food but our meals were very tasty and there was homemade chilli relish to liven things up (a lot!) Great value for money and a very pleasant meal with fabulous service.