“Good local Chinese!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Good local Chinese not far from Ku'Damm. Service is friendly and efficient. Food is good quality. Highly recommended. Would go back.

There are newer reviews for Good Friends

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have lived a part of my life in south china and I am used to "European Chinese food". However authentic chinese food, particularly from the canton area is very hard to find. The restaurant is the opposite of fancy and the waiters are Chinese and not there to pamper you (also very authentic ;)). My favorite dish are the house style noodles because they get them really crispy the way it should be. A bit pricy for Chinese restaurant tho. Also the dim sums and tripes as starters are a must.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great food, good service, with reasonable portion and price. We went there at around 16.00 and so it was not too busy. Would definitely go there again if we're back in Berlin.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Our waiters were very friendly and humorous. Food was great and prices reasonable. Decoration was simple. The restaurant was little bit dirty and shabby.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I think I made a better pick than my dining partner, so I was very happy with the starters and main. It represented good value and excellent tasting food. Tables were a little too close and the disgusting man at the table next to me was a real turn off. However, that aside, good restaurant.