“Wonderful brunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gagarin
Ranked #1,418 of 8,236 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: European, Cafe, Russian, Central European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Wonderful brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

On Sundays this place serves an awesome brunch. There are probably 30 different disches. Some wam, some cold. And of course: desserts. All for the price of 10 Euros per person. I've probably had brunch some 50 different places by now. And this one is amongst the very best, if not the best place to have it. The only thing it was missing was pancakes.

• Visited July 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Great vodka chocolate milkshake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Had skipped dessert at dinner, so we made up for it with an alcoholic chocolate milkshake - delicious.

Also, forgot my phone in this place and they kept it in the safe and even called my partner when they found it. Could not thank these lovely people enough, I had taken all my photos on my phone and was devastated when I thought I had lost it!

Qurky decor, cute little place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Mark and Claire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

Absolutely loved its studenty, bohemian feel. We went for Brunch on Sunday and had to wait for a table, but it was well worth it

Visited December 2011
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Warm welcome, warm atmosphere, great food, great glühwein”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

We visited when it was freezing outside - the decor here is fun and fab, the staff were friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere was relaxed. Gagarin is in a really nice part of Berlin, with lots of really nice shops and clean streets. What surprised me was the number of vegetarian dishes on the menu - more than I expected of Germany. Our meal was really tasty and the glühwein was great too. Despite the bar filling up after we'd eaten, we were never made to feel like we had to go move on. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Berlin.

• Visited February 2011