“Great vodka chocolate milkshake”
Review of Gagarin

Gagarin
Ranked #1,692 of 8,994 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Had skipped dessert at dinner, so we made up for it with an alcoholic chocolate milkshake - delicious.

Also, forgot my phone in this place and they kept it in the safe and even called my partner when they found it. Could not thank these lovely people enough, I had taken all my photos on my phone and was devastated when I thought I had lost it!

Qurky decor, cute little place.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Absolutely loved its studenty, bohemian feel. We went for Brunch on Sunday and had to wait for a table, but it was well worth it

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We visited when it was freezing outside - the decor here is fun and fab, the staff were friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere was relaxed. Gagarin is in a really nice part of Berlin, with lots of really nice shops and clean streets. What surprised me was the number of vegetarian dishes on the menu - more than I expected of Germany. Our meal was really tasty and the glühwein was great too. Despite the bar filling up after we'd eaten, we were never made to feel like we had to go move on. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Berlin.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 11, 2007

nice breakfast!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 3, 2007

Could be good, but disgusting cocktail and absolutely no atmosphere. Unfriendly staff too.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook