“Best Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Always a must when I am in Berlin ... the fresh homemade pasta is simply delicious and the warm atmosphere makes you linger a little longer :)

1  Thank Kiniccy
There are newer reviews for Francucci's Ristorante

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night ( make a reservation!). Seemed like we were in a restaurant in Italy. Great food, I got the eggplant focaccia and I sampled the pasta chekka(?). All was good. Prices normal for Europe standards (expensive compared to US). I recommend!

1  Thank Rita T
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you like the italian food, you are right at Francuccis Restaurant at Kurfürstendamm in Berlin. Informel atmosphere an everytime crowded, Quick service.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We went as a group of 9 people. Seated straight away and service was with a smile.

We ordered a platter of ham and cheese for starters which came on plates about 20" in diameter. Huge portions!

Mains that I tried included the Rustica pizza (mountains of ham on a magherita pizza), mussel and prawn spaghetti and some mushroom ravioli. All the pizzas and pastas are hand made and fresh.

The waiters speak a variety of languages to help you (italian, german, french, spanish and english).

Loved it!

1  Thank nikeshashar
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ate here once, so can't comment on menu as a whole. The reason for our visit was that it was on the corner of the street we were staying in. We ordered pizzas, which I felt were average at best although the crust was thin and crispy. Despite the food, there was a nice ambience and it was pleasant sitting outside on a warm evening. They also accommodated my daughter, who asked for a vegan pizza, but then charged her the same price as the most expensive pizza on the menu. Overall I felt it was over-priced and would not go back again.