“Surprised by how tasty it was”
Review of Andy's Diner & Bar

Andy's Diner & Bar
Ranked #2,616 of 9,193 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was a chance encounter, we were starving, roaming the area for food and just popped in...
We waited AGES for a waiter to come to us and seat us - even though the place was very quiet... They ended up being really nice and friendly, we both had the Turkey Club - which came with fries and salad - it was HUGE - a tripple decker.... very tasty, probably unhealthy with all the mayo and carbs but yum, so good... Keep your expectations low and give it a go!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

American diner in Berlin. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Fast excellent service. Good food. Geat value. Central location. No complaints.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was in Andy's Diner & Bar am ICC Berlin (next to Messe or ZOB). Really expensive and the female waiter was impolite, she treat us like stupid people because we weren't wearing a suit o shirt, we had to wait a lot for the coffees. Furthermore, she was trying to make us to leave. When we wanted to order something extra, or the bill...we had to wait like 15 minutes....and the bar was not so full.

I DO NOT reccomend it.

1  Thank Ayoze L
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Reason i left 1 star in reviews i just because the staff treat me as silly tourist not customer (See photo). I came to Berlin for buisness. I was waiting my friend who came from another city. Bar is located near by ZOB international bus station. I had 2 hours and i decided to take a breakfast early in the morning while i am waiting. Food was fantastic, design as well, but customer services was poor - Really poor, thay wrote in receipt, that tips is not included. My bill was 11,90 Euros i left 12euros, and lady was staying and waiting when i will give more for her, i gave another euro, than she left. When want to order second order, i wait while 10 min to get my 1 pint of beer .. Otherwise everything was ok :)

Quite surprise i was about WC - where was like fight training room, not WC facilities, but that was done well - at least something diffirent :)

1  Thank Viks2009uk
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was a great find. The food was excellent with very good serving sizes. The waiters were friendly and efficient. The toilets were very clean. All in all a very nice place to stop over for a drink or a bite of lunch.