“Excellent club sandwich”

Neighborhood: Mitte
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent club sandwich”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I visitied this place for brunch on a recent weekend getaway to Berlin on advice from tripadvisor. It's a bit off the beaten track and not the easiest to find unless you've looked at photos beforehand of its whereabouts. Myself and my girlfriend both ordered the turkey club sandwich on potato bread which was very tasty. Although we didn't book a table it was certainly very busy and very popular with the locals. Overall, highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Simon M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Berkeley, California
“FANTASTIC!!!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Barcomi's gets five stars for the service and the staff. What a great group of young people! They went out of their way to accommodate our requests and to help us with transportation directions to sites. The bagel platter with hummus and your choice of salads was delicious, as was the reuben sandwich. we also got a fresh beet-carrot-apple juice that was yummy. unfortunately, we couldn't squeeze in any of the good-looking dessert offerings.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank clapton1
Brighton, United Kingdom
“So good we went back again!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were only in Berlin for 4 days so had limited time for sampling all of the culinary delights the city has to offer, but our first visit to Barcomi's was so good we felt that we had to go back again for another delicious meal!

On the first visit I had the reuben, which was the most generous sandwich I think I've ever had! Coffees were fantastic, and are served with a little glass of sparkling water which is a nice touch. Second time round was for breakfast so I chose the smoked salmon bagel, again the portion size was extremely genrous and represented very good value for money.

If I could give this place 4 and a half out of 5 I would, the service was excellent, the decor is great and the food is fantastic. To top it all off, my stupid partner ordered muesli without checking if there were any nuts in it first (he's allergic) so when it arrived covered in all different kinds of nuts (it looked delish!) and had to return the dish they were so lovely and apologetic, even if it was his fault for ordering the wrong thing! Would definitely recommend

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Laura D
Helsinki
“Tasty breakfast!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I went to Barcomi's Deli to have breakfast. The courtyard must be beautiful in the summer! Inside it looks more like a modern American diner, which is cool. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful! The only thing I missed was different kinds of eggs, but no biggie really. The coffees were great! I will go back when I'm in Berlin the next time!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank FlyingFinLin
London, England
“Very popluar local little diner”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

A very popular location with locals, always a good sign. Prompt and friendly service and 3 very good fresh bagels with fillings all round and a good price to boot.

• Visited October 2013