“Awful experience”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Cafe
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I went there with my family (5-month-old baby and a toddler). At the entrance I was explained the system in a very unfriendly way (as if they detest tourists) and then they handend me two cards, put them on a table, but then decided to changed table for a better spot, for the kids. I forgot the cards and when I went back for them, they weren’t there. I tried to explain that to the person at the desk, who didn't care treating me badly and like I was stupid, awful manners. Finally they recognized they one taking the cards was one of them, awful restaurant. In addition, the system is terrible; 75% of the time away from my family while awaiting 20min lining up to order pasta. Pasta was good but pizza mediocre and overpriced. do not recommend at all, the stuff was terrible at us. I will never go back there again.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Food cooked while you wait, credit plastic card as you move round different sections ... delicious food ..highly recommend

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Walked into this restaurant had no idea what it was about thought it was a restaurant just like any other, was handed two cards by a girl and that was it we was waved away, so we went and found a table and hoped that there may be some explanation there, nothing , founds menus on the service counter still no clue as to what was happening . so thank the lord for the internet i googled it and found the answer. my daughter eventually ordered a pizza and found a drink , to be honest the price of the meal 12 euros for an Hawaiian pizza and a bottle of coke was a little steep i thought as the was no waiter service and you had to wander around fetching everything yourself and then getting in a queue to pay . i was so underwhelmed by this place that i wasn't inspired to order as if we both went at he same time you are leaving your belongings or risk losing the table and possibly not having are meals at the same time . not a great experience for me . Food mediocre.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We haven’t been the Vapiano before. It’s a great concept. You order your meals directly from the chefs who cook it while you wait or give you a pager to call you back when it’s done.

My wife had pasta with salmon and I had a pizza.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Nice Italian food for a fair price, having in mind the nice location and the average prices in Berlin. Quick and efficient service

Date of visit: February 2019