“Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed September 6, 2016

As I ate here during IFA, with the restaurant full, it took a while for everything,.menu, order, wine, food etc.. The staff were doing their best. The menu was pretty good. The food was nice. Nothing great and nothing bad. Decent reliable Italian food. For 2 glasses of wine, starter and a main of swordfish on black pasta @ €51 it was good value for this area of Berlin.
I would say it is nice enough restaurant. I am sure there are many better Italian restaurants in Berlin.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (479)

Reviewed September 3, 2016

We had a meal here having arrived in Berlin as it was close to our hotel and the receptionist recommended it... we were not disappointed. The Aberdeen Angus Steak in Red Wine Sauce was absolutely amazing!! The deserts, especially the Panna Cotta. Service was great and the staff very patient with our lack of German or Italian!

Reviewed September 1, 2016

We had one of our best meals in Berlin here. My pork fillet was served with the tastiest sauce I've had in a long time, made with Gorgonzola. Service was friendly and efficient. Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank DavidJCollier
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Tonite I just had a very simple Pizza Napoli . See photo. My pizza was superb - as always. I had olio picante with my pizza . Please try out their fish and meat dishes . :-))) best --Jaan

Reviewed August 11, 2016

The food quality and service outstanding. Almost original( I have been to Sardegna couple of times). Good choice of Italian continental food as well. Slightly overpriced, but not extremelly.