“Excellent fresh mushrooms pasta”

Ristorante La Sardegna
Ranked #292 of 7,854 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

My daughter went for the fresh chanterelles and I for cep pasta. Absolutely a successful choice. Offers even fresh fish, which we decided to save for a further visit. Sardinian specialities and wines. Can recommend, much better than nearby Greek.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Glodstaf
Write a reviewReviews (479)

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Went there for lunch and dinner. Had pizza for lunch (nice thin-crust) and for dinner we had spaghetti, ravioli and salmon. Food is very good, service is friendly and prices are reasonable (similar to other places in Berlin). Only complaint is that the dinner plate sizes are "average", but that could be because we are used to oversized North American.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

A cosy restaurant with good food and prices. One of the best vitello tonnato I have ever tried. The spaghetti carbonara is an excellent choice. Portions are big. I strongly recommend this place. Service should improve though.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

La Sardegna is placed conveniantly across the street from the hotel we are staying in Berlin. They have quite a rich choice of Italian food in the menu, with many dishes from the Sardinian cooking which we were not familiar with. The Sardinian wine from Mandrolisai area was also nice. A waiter - client miscommunication led to our ordered soup to be skipped, but such things do happen, and we did not let them spoil our fun. Overall, quite a good experience and a place that I recommend.

Reviewed July 16, 2016

We went for my birthday in April I have only just found time to do the review but La Sardegna deserves a review . We both opted for seafood I had spaghetti and mixed seafood and Angy went for salmon tagliatelle in cream sauce . We went for a carafe of house white . The quality of the pasta was excellant obviously home made the sauces seasoned to perfection . The seafood was fresh and delicious . I highly recommend La Sardegna . The service was friendly and efficient the ambience was top class . The restaurant was immaculate throughout

Date of visit: April 2016