“Best Mexican place in Berlin”

Tin Tan. Mexikanische Street Food Kultur
Cuisines: Mexican, Street Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Mitte
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“Best Mexican place in Berlin”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went to this restaurant by a TripAdvisor Berlin app recommendation and the were right!
The food was super delicious, the owner was so nice and to be honest this was the best Mexican food experience that my friends and I ever had..!
I hope you guys will try this place as well and enjoy it as much as we did!

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
“Great place”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Came across by accident and didn't regret it. Very good food and waiter was very helpful, she translated the board into English for us and recommended a great beer too!

Leiden
“Cosy, tasty, affordable.. Simply excellent!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner and were totally satisfied! First impression when we walked in was that the restaurant looks very cosy. We took three different plates (cochinita and suadero) and it was all simply delicious! Also the guacomole was very tasty. I never had typical Mexican food before but this first experience was great, thanks to the cook! Also the staff was very friendly and helpful, and made sure to make you feel comfortable and more than welcome.

Would definitely go back here next time I'm in Berlin!

Berlin, Germany
“Best Tacos ever!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We didn't planned to come here but we walked over and decided to get in for lunch. I ordered an Alambra of beef and vegetables and...Woooo!!! what a great surprise when I saw my plate just in few minutes. the presentation was excellent and taste even better, the meat was very soft and tasty, actually difficult to find such a good quality. The tacos come with 5 tortillas placed inside of what looks a plush envelop to keep them warm . My friends plates were also delicious specially, the quesos fundidos and the guacamole and frijoles are the bests I ever tried in Berlin. Also the service was great very friendly and efficient. the atmosphere of the terrace is very relaxing and fresh and the inside modern. Definitely coming back! really recommended :)

• Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Mexican I've ever eaten”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We found this place on Trip Advisor, it was very close to the apartment we were staying in.
It has a great interior and is very cosy. The staff were fantastic and very helpful, especially as we couldn't speak German.
We had the guacamole and corn chips to start and they were delicious, home made, very fresh and the chips were lovely and warm.
Next we had the Rauncho chicken and beef tacos, with the meat & vegetables coming out in small black pans with a container of salsa in each and lots of yummy cheese melted in, the warm tortillas came in a thick felt parcels to keep the heat. Presentation was fantastic.
The food was amazing, we all loved it and were very full by the end.
We were so happy with our experience at this restaurant that we went back the next night.
I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant for it's food, service, quality, value for money and atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014