“Best Tacos ever!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Mitte
“Best Tacos ever!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We didn't planned to come here but we walked over and decided to get in for lunch. I ordered an Alambra of beef and vegetables and...Woooo!!! what a great surprise when I saw my plate just in few minutes. the presentation was excellent and taste even better, the meat was very soft and tasty, actually difficult to find such a good quality. The tacos come with 5 tortillas placed inside of what looks a plush envelop to keep them warm . My friends plates were also delicious specially, the quesos fundidos and the guacamole and frijoles are the bests I ever tried in Berlin. Also the service was great very friendly and efficient. the atmosphere of the terrace is very relaxing and fresh and the inside modern. Definitely coming back! really recommended :)

• Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Mexican I've ever eaten”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We found this place on Trip Advisor, it was very close to the apartment we were staying in.
It has a great interior and is very cosy. The staff were fantastic and very helpful, especially as we couldn't speak German.
We had the guacamole and corn chips to start and they were delicious, home made, very fresh and the chips were lovely and warm.
Next we had the Rauncho chicken and beef tacos, with the meat & vegetables coming out in small black pans with a container of salsa in each and lots of yummy cheese melted in, the warm tortillas came in a thick felt parcels to keep the heat. Presentation was fantastic.
The food was amazing, we all loved it and were very full by the end.
We were so happy with our experience at this restaurant that we went back the next night.
I can thoroughly recommend this restaurant for it's food, service, quality, value for money and atmosphere.

berlin
“Enjoyed my lunch”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Went here on a recommendation. Fairly new (April 2014). Fresh and modern interior. Pleasant tables in the courtyard out the back. Not knowing Mexican street food, I was puzzled about what to order and settled for a simple beef taco, which was served steamy hot and with onions. The meat was very tender. Served with a tasty salsa and 5 tacos. Need to go back to try more!

Oslo, Norway
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We found this restaurant next to the Segwaytour- Company. The interior was relly nice and spesial. The food we had was great. The camechano tacos was a great choice. The service was good and I can recommend this little cosy restaurant who would like some good mexican Food in Berlin.

• Visited April 2014
Berlin, Germany
“Very cosy with stunning terrace, food needs a bit more attention”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This place is pretty new. The interior of the place is really nice and they have an amazing little garden in the back. Service is outstanding and professional. The food was unfortunately, a little below average. My friends' dish wasn't fully cooked and partially cold. I had a veggie dish, which had far too many onions and far too few vegetables. Both our dishes were also a bit oily. I must admit: I am not a familiar with Mexican streetfood but I found the experience at tin tan a bit underwhelming. I do love the style of the place though so maybe I will try again in a few months. In the meantime, I hope the food improves a bit.

• Visited April 2014