“Thanx!”

Ranked #20 of 344 Specialty Lodging in Berlin
Istanbul, Turkey
“Thanx!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Everything were perfect. thank you very much your service, personels and others.
my room was clean, relax and unvoice.

I slept well; and toilet was clean. It is most important for me...

Best regards from 505 :)

hope to see you again...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed here with a few friends for two nights, staff were friendly and helpful, room was clean and spacious for our small group, and we had a bathroom between our group which was also nice rather than having to share with random people!

I'm not big into hostels but for a cheap and cheerful weekend this was perfect, the beds were comfy and we all slept very well!

Great location for exploring the city!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I really liked the location and the cleanness of the room. We shared the bathroom, and it was very clean too.
The only problem that we've found was that when we arrived the hostel was in their shift of turns, so we waited around 40 minutes to start our check in.
The breakfast is not included in the price, but it seems to be very good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Bruchsal, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very cozy Hostel and with a primer location: just 10 minutes away from the Sony Center (by foot) and 15 minutes to the "Brandenburg Tor"!. It was clean and the staff was friendly, they also have maps and discounts for shops, nightclubs and city tours in the lobby!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Little Falls, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Three Little Pigs in Berlin is a very high quality hostel. I had no prior experience with a European hostel, but my daughter who dropped me off does. She had a very favorable first impression as compared to her bad experience at a hostel in another European city. She noticed the cleanliness right away. The common room on the first floor was pleasantly active with many people engaged in conversations, pool, watching TV, or on computers. The private room I rented on the first night was comfortably furnished. The common bathrooms were clean and in order, There was a big common kitchen on the fourth floor with all the kitchen equipment you would need to make your own meals. (I understood that there is a laundry on another floor, which I didn't see.) On the second and third nights, I stayed in a girl's six-bed dorm room. The bed linens were fresh and clean. There was a wooden box with lock clasp that could accommodate my big rolling carry-on luggage. (You need your own lock.) Being older than most hostel patrons, at check-in I mentioned in passing that I better get there right at the 3:00 PM check-in time so I can get a lower bunk. When I got to the room later, I was pleasantly surprised to find a sheet of paper designating one of the lower bunks as "Reserved" with my name. I was so impressed by such detailed attention to a guest's individual needs. They have four computers you could rent for 1 euro/half hour so you can secure your travel reservation and even print out your ticket, The all-you-can-eat breakfast is a great way to begin your day. At 6 euros it is a bargain and was my big meal for the day. They had all the breakfast food you would want, including a big urn of good coffee with lots of milk, and the best, soft, chewy rolls with lots of fresh butter. As the days went by I was pleasantly surprised to see guests of varied ages and even families with young kids enjoying the friendly ambiance of the big common recreation room. My lodging expense for three nights (including one night in a private room) was less than 100 Euros. I will definitely recommend this hostel to friends visiting Berlin.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Eisenbach, Hessen, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I took a weekend trip to Berlin and booked this hostel for three nights not knowing at all what it would be like. Needless to say, we were both very pleased! The rooms were immaculate, the breakfast (only 6 Euro) was delicious, the halls were very quiet at night, and the lobby was a fun place to enjoy a couple of beers and a televised soccer match on a Friday night. The staff was very relaxed and very helpful, and the hostel itself was very centrally located to everything that we wanted to see. All in all, we will definitely be staying again next time we're in the city!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hostel really made an impress on me. Everything was so cozy and clean. the breakfast menu was also very nice. In case that I would go to Berlin again I will definitely go to this hostel once more.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends