The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

One of the stops of the sightseeing tour on bus we took.

Feeling of sadness and we are glad that we visited. It bought us a greater understanding of the devastating effects of wars which can't learn from text books.

Write a ReviewReviews (28,398)
All reviews
"information centre"
in 291 reviews
"brandenburg gate"
in 849 reviews
"murdered jews of europe"
in 244 reviews
in 677 reviews
"stelae"
in 245 reviews

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I really enjoyed walking around this memorial. it was a really interesting concept and it was different for all of us.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I believe this memorial is very fitting and I'm glad I had the honor of visiting it. There are plenty of nearby souvineer shops and eating establishments.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

the monument is heavy, with shadows in straight lines that distort according to the sun and you walking it.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I myself didn't get it, however the wife obviously did as she was moved to tears. Went to Auschwitz earlier in the year which WAS a chilling experience.

Travelers who viewed The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe also viewed

Been to The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe? Share your experiences!