My daughter and I stayed in December 2012. It was convenient for a short walk into Alexanderplatz. Local supermarket was very useful. The apartment was fairly basic, but good enough as a base for exploring Berlin. Storage for clothes was minimal considering the apartment would have slept four, but the kitchen area was reasonably well equiped, allowing us to make basic breakfast each day and have a drink in the evening before bed. Unfortunately there was loud noise from the nightclub along side from about 9am every night and the bins were emptied early morning so combined to make disturbed sleep. This might not be such a problem to people visiting for the clubs etc who will sleep in later to compensate. Only saw the agent at check-in who was kind enough to carry bags upstairs to the apartment. It was a nuisance to have to drag luggage along uneven pavements to return keys to the office at the end of our stay. All in all a good enough base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Hotwire, HRS, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin