We stayed here for 3 nights in April 2013.
This hotel is quite close to the metro station with an easy walk to the television tower (12 min). Here you can catch bus 100 and 200 to our around Berlin.
We booked a triple room and got the ground floor apartment. Our room had separate kitchen with a large bedroom and a small bathroom.
The apartment is quite modern, although our heater is only mild. It is just enough to keep us warm during April night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin