Comfortable, very clean apartment. Full kitchen. Our apartment was 304, which is described as being on the second floor, but that's because the first floor is called the ground floor. The stairs are rather steep, and could pose an accessibility challenge. Very quiet, as the building opens onto an interior courtyard. The bathroom is spotless and modern, though the shower is a bit snug, with no handrails. Because it's an apartment, there is no daily maid service. The desk clerks were very efficient and all spoke English. Located in the trendy Mitte District, very close to Museum Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel like having a cup of coffee whenever you like? Want to work in privacy?Fancy having dinner without dressing up? Would you prefer havingyour own home away from home rather than justanother anonymous hotel room?The SCHOENHOUSE APARTMENTS offer lots of space and all expectedamenities in an attractive atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Schoenhouse Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schoenhouse Apartments Berlin
- Schoenhouse Apartments Hotel Berlin