Schoenhouse Apartments
Hotel Website
$419
$300
  • Pool
All reviewsrosa luxemburg platzapartments are cleanprenzlauer bergorganic supermarketthe sofa bedu bahn stationwell equipped kitchenettethe cafe downstairsno lifthome from homethe ground floorsmall kitchenmetro stopperfect locationminute walkeast berlintv tower
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I checked into the Schoenhouse Apartments after discovering that my booked hotel had very poor Wifi. It's a great little place with good internet, large, clean apartments and a very local feel. The cafe has a good selection of food, the location and rates are excellent and the staff lovely.

My only slight gripe is that check in is at 3pm- but apart from that, it's a lovely place to stay in a great area of town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank DakinJonathan68
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed at the Schoenhouse Apartments while visiting Berlin in January and I was very comfortable and happy in my apartment. Like others, I arrived after hours and had to find the key to let myself in. This is not at all difficult but without my glasses I could not read the screen on the code pad at the front door where an arrow points to the mailbox where you will find your key. No big deal, I figured it out and made my way up to a lovely room with wood floors, french doors opening to a courtyard, a small kitchen area and a nice bathroom. These apartments have everything you may need for a self sufficient stay in Berlin and they are right in Mitte which has become very expensive in recent years. I will definitely stay here again - there are amazing coffee options - one right across the road and you are steps from the heart of Mitte. You are also not far from a great public swimming pool. Wunderbar!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here with three friends on the 31st Jan to the 4th Feb. Very clean, spacious and modern rooms.We checked in straight away and were greeted by very helpful polite staff. Food was really nice at café down at the reception and very cheap! Perfect location, very chilled out part of Berlin with cool shops, bars and restaurants around (White trash restaurant opposite apartments is very popular) When I visit Berlin again this year I will most definitely be staying here! Can’t fault it at all! Only problem I can think of is if you are travelling with friends and want privacy the bedroom space is just one big room and not separated ( double bed and a sofa bed) but that didn’t bother me! Maybe it depends on what room you get. But the kitchen and bedroom is all in one room but very, very spacious! The walls are pretty hollow too so you can hear people walk up and down the stairs/ corridor. We were a noisy group so again, that didn’t bother me. Highly recommend this hotel. Very nice atmosphere and the staff really are lovely.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GJPA18
Reviewed January 26, 2013

These are appartments to rent by day in central Berlin. The place is just spotless, very tastefully decorated in a very nice and calm setting. The service staff at the reception was very helpful and kind. The rooms very incredibly well decorated, and the bedding was nice. The wifi was very strong and fast. There are very nice eateries around, and the hotel is just 400mts away from a metro stop, and even within walking distance from Alexanderplatz. I can not recommend this place enough, great for a romantic escapade or time away with the family.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank pepipox
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We wanted to stay somewhere near the circus where we had stayed in the past that was warm and cosey! It was both of these things! The staff were lovely and friendly, we left the heater on, public transport was neArby

• Stayed: December 2012