Sofitel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm
Orbitz.com
$262
$242
3,027 results
All reviewsluxury roomthe club loungetwo sinksgreat hotelseparate showershopping districtbusiness centerhuge bathroomnespresso machinefive star hotelzoo stationzoologischer gartenan upgraderooms are spaciousexcellent locationtegel airportjunior suite
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have been to Berlin many times and have never experienced better service. The hotel is stunning. The view from the street is beautiful. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Our room was perfect for two of us sleeping in separate beds and the bathroom was very nice. The breakfast was SO GOOD! You are only a couple blocks from the Berlin Zoo, the U Bahn, and the Kufurstdam shopping area (which is awesome!) There are great restaurants very near by. I will definitely stay there again! Best hotel at a reasonable price!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Hotel Concorde is very close to the U station underground net work for travel in and out of Berlin as well as being close to excellent shops, restaurants and the zoo! ( worth a visit especially with children at 4pm when they feed the big cats- scary.)
The rooms were cosy but with plenty of room, clean, with all the amenities of a 5 star hotel. Room service was very good and at a reasonable price for those of us who want a romantic night in after a day of sight seeing. There is a very good bar which provide fabulous cocktails and the restaurant is a good experience.
We decided to give the breakfast a miss as at 28 Euros each we thought that was over priced and I am glad we did as there are plenty of local places who serve lovely breakfasts at half the price. The Winter Garden being one such place.
The staff were very helpful and efficient.
I would recommend this hotel and would be happy to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank valerieM904
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Business trip.
Very nice room & breakfast
Only neg was a bit grumpy bartender in lobby bar. Other than that service was incredible. Even cheap drycleaning! Good soundproofing. Close to everything. Very nice location in the west / kufurstdam area. Recomend restaurant heising down the street and also childkrote on kudamm

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The hotel is five star. . And we could not fault the service of the staff, room size, the location.....
However little things made me grade it a four star overall. .. see if you agree...
Room was a superior King... now I would not expect in this room two twin beds with individual duvets. The pillows were tiny and looked lost on the bed. This fact that we were staying for a few days for a celebration I did not anticipate I would spend nights lying on the crack between the two beds! Personally this was a big issue for me and had I had known I wouldn't have booked the hotel. . But that comes down to personal choice.
There are no tea and coffee facilities. The storage was minimal is you are a shorter person you would struggle using the higher cupboard.
The bathroom was amazing spacious clean and tidy could not fault it.
Yes I know cups of coffee in hotels are expensive this one is five euros for a small cup but if you aren't offering tea and coffee facilities in the room the least you could do is either offer residents a subsidy ..just and idea. ..and a nice touch.
I would recommend the hotel. .. but it comes down to personal choice. .. and what is important to the individual when picking a hotel for a special occasion. So please remember I marked it four out of five and visit this lovely hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank emslouise100
Reviewed December 9, 2013

What a wonderful hotel.

Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff who were helpful and attentive at all times. The hotel had the quietest room that I have ever experienced with no noise from the corridor, neighbours or even the street (although we were on the 9th floor so that helped!).

Breakfast provided the best selection I have ever seen from champagne / sparkling wine to all sorts of selections of fish, meat, breads, fruit, pastries etc. Good coffee too. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were so efficient with clearing plates.

Rooms were effectively serviced twice a day too (including the turn-down service with a chocolate and tidied towels). Great bathroom with separate toilet, shower, bath and two sinks.

Were there any negatives? Well the bed was comfortable but very disappointing! Why have a double bed with just two small single duvets? Please, please consider a double duvet - my sleep was interrupted every time I turned over.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple