“Don't book this hotel!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #558 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Florence, Italy
“Don't book this hotel!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I don't really find any good reason to talk good about this hotel... maybe the only positive thing is the position... very close to the center.. but other than that:

- they dont speak english at all and they are not kind with customer;
- the room was horrible, dark, very far from he one in the pictures;
- the first day they didnt put clean towels or shower gel, shampoo etc, I found the dirty towels of the previous customers in the room!!! bed was clean though;
- the shower was broken and uncofortable to use;
- bad wi-fi connection;
- very noisy expecially in the morning;

I wouldnt reccomend it to anyone!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Polish first
Boblingen, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

We found an offer for a double room for 60 € and decided to stay there for 3 days. I only can confirm what the others tell about the room, it didn't seem very clean and of smoke. The room was also very small and the bed was very uncomfortable and short. It wasn't very pleasant, especially for non-smokers like us. But we have to admit that the breakfast was rich, there was enough food for everyone. Furthermore the hotel is located in the centre of Berlin, near the next metro station. Nevertheless if you have the possibility to go to another hotel and you are not short of cash we reccomend you to spend your night in another hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

The hotel's staff was friendly and available very late in the evening when I checked in. The room was clean, warm and silent. Overall the hotel looked very good, with a decent breakfast. Last, it is next to Charlottenburg's S-Bahn station, which is very handy when you want to travel within Berlin. I have tried several hotels in this area and this was by far the best one if you want to travel cheap.

Room Tip: I had a room with shared toilets and that was perfectly fine, as several were available and all of t...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
St.Petersburg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

The hotel is not luxury of course but the price is reasonable. It is near S-bahn and U-bahn so it is ease to go to the city center from here. There are many cafes not far from the hotel and you will not have a problem to find the place to eat in the evenong. The furniture in the rooms are not new and the rooms a not absolutely ideal. But it is enough for sleeping. Some rooms don't have own bathroom which is shared for several rooms. The hotel gives a free ticket for carparkfor deposite (aprox.50 euros). The breakfast is good and tasty. The hotel is good for budget sleep but not for those who are looking for the excellent level hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Travel_Viewer_SPb
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

To make it simple:
1)The room I got was dirty on arrival. They changed the beddings, but I found hair in the towels and in the bathroom and lots of dust under the bed.
2)They don't change the linen, if you stat shorter than one week and will change it once if you stay there 7 days. It's not mentioned anywhere on the web-page, but I think their guests should be informed. If I knew that I would never stay there.
3) The personal is very inpolite and not professional. It seems like they just take some random people from the street to clean the rooms. The woman that was cleaning my room was even shouting at me, when I asked her to change the linen.
4) They just never did things properly, had a very low standards and low quality survives for the price they ask. Wifi Internet was not working for 1,5 days. The only thing that was relatevely ok was breakfast. The location is in the area of red lights, meaning you will be surrounded by the pubs and bars and prostitutes. There is no elevator in the hotel.
I will not stay here again and I hope that you can avoid it, too.

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank Izenga

Travelers are raving about these Berlin hotels

Munich
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2009

I was here for two nights with my girlfriend who is pregnant...
1) We arrived and the lady at the reception was very unfriendly, not even a smile, bad english spoken
2) We got the room and it stinked of smoke, too much for a pregnant woman and even for me
3) They forgot to get is the towels, soap... nothing was in the restroom
4) Feeling of a non hygenic place
5) Lots and lots of noice from the street
The next day we went to the reception asking to be moved to another room (due to the smoke) andthey told us that the problem was that we didnot tell that my girlfeidn was pregnant... they could offer us another room, we checked that and same issue... smoke! In the end I dont even think they have non smoking room... even if they claimed they had... they wanted us to wait to check another room am 12.00 but we had no time to lose and we asked to get the money back for the 2nd night as wanted to move and they retained 80% of taxes...
We payed 65€ per night and close to it we found a 3 star hotel for 69€ which was a super hotel!
Never again to this hotel! Stay away from it... you'll find many which are much better!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple