“Superb Thai red curry”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed the Tofu Thai red curry. The spice was perfect for my taste and the portion size was spot on. Service was very friendly and prices were spot on. Lovely spot which I'd highly recommend for lunch in particular

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This place was very good. The food we ordered was quite well prepared. We wished it had just a touch of more creativity, but ot was very tasty, and we got very generous portions. We were very happy with the drinks. They lokked and tasted truely great, and the variety is amazing as well. The hibiscus lemonade is my personal favourite of what we've ordered there, and the strawberry-watermelon shake was a delicious dessert. I could reccommend to go there for a well priced meal with amazing drinks.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Apocalyptic6
Reviewed January 4, 2018

A friend enjoyed the place so I checked it out. Dishes were priced high, were not large or even satisfying, the green curry was watery and certainly not spicy as the 2 peppers in the menu had suggested, and we walked out still hungry.
It's clean and warm, with a coat hanger. But I can't say much for the food I had...

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Papaya had really good food. It was just thew right amount of spicey and tasted very good. The Rosewater Lassi was the tastiest Lassi I ever tried!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The Kant street, Berlin's Asian alley, has dozens upon dozens of asian restaurants to choose from. We went here on an inside tip. The printed menu has lots of starters and main courses, it's hard to choose. There are some specials posted on the walls. We found it best to tell the waitress what we liked and ask her advice. The Kao Soy are egg noodles in a yellow curry sauce with red onions, bean sprouts, coriander and local organic beef (12.90 Euros). Delicious! The Massaman curry came with duck, potatos, onions and carrots (9.90 Euros). Just what I needed! The house Spanish red wine was okay (4.20 Euros). Singha beer for 3.30 Euros.
All ingredients were incredibly fresh. The curries are well spiced. The atmosphere is friendly and there is always alot going on. For a quick lunch or dinner this has become our default choice. If it's not full, it's probably closed.

Date of visit: October 2017