“The drinks were amazing”
Review of Papaya Seb Seb

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough)
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This place was very good. The food we ordered was quite well prepared. We wished it had just a touch of more creativity, but ot was very tasty, and we got very generous portions. We were very happy with the drinks. They lokked and tasted truely great, and the variety is amazing as well. The hibiscus lemonade is my personal favourite of what we've ordered there, and the strawberry-watermelon shake was a delicious dessert. I could reccommend to go there for a well priced meal with amazing drinks.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Apocalyptic6

Reviewed January 4, 2018

A friend enjoyed the place so I checked it out. Dishes were priced high, were not large or even satisfying, the green curry was watery and certainly not spicy as the 2 peppers in the menu had suggested, and we walked out still hungry.
It's clean and warm, with a coat hanger. But I can't say much for the food I had...

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Papaya had really good food. It was just thew right amount of spicey and tasted very good. The Rosewater Lassi was the tastiest Lassi I ever tried!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The Kant street, Berlin's Asian alley, has dozens upon dozens of asian restaurants to choose from. We went here on an inside tip. The printed menu has lots of starters and main courses, it's hard to choose. There are some specials posted on the walls. We found it best to tell the waitress what we liked and ask her advice. The Kao Soy are egg noodles in a yellow curry sauce with red onions, bean sprouts, coriander and local organic beef (12.90 Euros). Delicious! The Massaman curry came with duck, potatos, onions and carrots (9.90 Euros). Just what I needed! The house Spanish red wine was okay (4.20 Euros). Singha beer for 3.30 Euros.
All ingredients were incredibly fresh. The curries are well spiced. The atmosphere is friendly and there is always alot going on. For a quick lunch or dinner this has become our default choice. If it's not full, it's probably closed.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank americano_berlin
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Stumbled on here by chance. They turn tables quickly here, unlike the more leisurely pace of most other Berlin restaurants, even though it took us a while to get our bill even though we asked for it twice. Otherwise service was fast and the food came quickly. The food was really quite good, with a wide and deep variety of dishes including, surprisingly, duck and pork dishes (a nod to German tastes?). My green curry with beef and noodles was quite good, but my wife ordered a duck breast dish with veggies and rice that was beautifully presented. I have to say that it was the best duck I have ever tasted, so tender and flavorful. Aside from the slow check, the only other thing I would complain about are the uncomfortable chairs/benches which had no back. That was tough on me after a day of walking over 20,000 steps.

Date of visit: September 2017