“Decent snacks”

Ranked #125 of 137 Quick Bites in Berlin
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ate here today with a friend. I ordered a coke and a slice of cheesecake and my friend got green tea and cheesecake. All costed under 13 euro. The cafe also offers a selection of cakes and sandwiches. The cheesecake was nice, just not to our taste. My friend thoroughly enjoyed the green tea. Staff are friendly.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate at Weidemann and Backer between the Berliner Dom and MarienKiche Berlin. Delicious rye and sesame rolls with fresh and tasty fillings. With drinks, for 2 under 13 euros.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was local to where we was staying so got to know it well .

Really well presented deli offering a good selection of food , the cakes are devine.

Would recommend visiting them if you are in the area

Reviewed June 28, 2019

I have no issue recommending having a meal here. The food was very good and so was the service. Two thumbs up.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We went here for a quick bite after spending several hours touring in the morning. Restaurant has many baked goods and sandwiches. Staff was snippy and not oriented to be friendly - appeared to be people focused on doing their job, but not particularly enjoying it. I think this is more a lack of good management than anything else. Food was fine, however, given the nature of the place and its location.

Date of visit: May 2019