Stayed here for one night on our way home after a vacation in the Alps. The staff was very friendly, beds were good (hard), and two kids beds. All good so far. I only felt the Suite Novotel concept is much more budget style than the regular Novotel, more plastic, a bit like the former Etapp hotels. I like Novotel Mitte, where we also stayed, better. It has a nicer atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the 3-star Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz hotel, you can enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our spacious 30m² suites. Rooms feature a microwave, kettle and separate shower from the bathtub. Explore the city and its attractions and sights on foot or using the public transfer leaving from Potsdamer Platz or Anhalter Bahnhof. Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet and round off your day with a drink at the hotel bar. Every Thursday, you can enjoy a free 10-minute massage at your Novotel hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Suitehotel Berlin