Standard Suite Novotel (kitchenette, tea/coffee, table, chairs, separate toilet).
Extra perk: room separator so our daughter could sleep while we watched a movie. No sound but a good isolation from light.
Couch made into a child's bed was good. As usual it seems the kids get beds under windows but this one was well closed and no draft.
Props on the heating as it seems Germans, like Brits, as a rule don't heat the rooms much. This one was well heated so good point.
Location: a 5 min walk (with a stroller!) to Check Point Charlie, tour buses, etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the 3-star Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz hotel, you can enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our spacious 30m² suites. Rooms feature a microwave, kettle and separate shower from the bathtub. Explore the city and its attractions and sights on foot or using the public transfer leaving from Potsdamer Platz or Anhalter Bahnhof. Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet and round off your day with a drink at the hotel bar. Every Thursday, you can enjoy a free 10-minute massage at your Novotel hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Suitehotel Berlin