Three and a half stars.
This hotel is actually located a block from the Anhalter subway station. Potsdamer Platz is a metro stop away, although you can still walk there. Currently, there is construction going on out front, so it is better to have you taxi driver stop in back. The service is friendly (they speak English) and the rooms are more than expected- separate toilet and shower, wet bar with mini-fridge, two beds with a retractable room divider and table with two chairs. As with most European accommodations though, the beds are hard as a rock, so be sure to put a few pillows on top of the mattress to get through the night. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the 3-star Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz hotel, you can enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our spacious 30m² suites. Rooms feature a microwave, kettle and separate shower from the bathtub. Explore the city and its attractions and sights on foot or using the public transfer leaving from Potsdamer Platz or Anhalter Bahnhof. Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet and round off your day with a drink at the hotel bar. Every Thursday, you can enjoy a free 10-minute massage at your Novotel hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Suitehotel Berlin